Jim Geneid is a passionate second generation fresh food merchant with a mission.
Carrying on a family legacy of fifty years in the business, Jim took over an existing fruit and veggies shop at the Westfield East Gardens. He immediately sensed an opportunity to build a brand that is loved by the local community. Jim engaged Bubblefish to help establish himself as the new ‘go to market’ man in town.
- The store, Urban Farmers Market had the advantage of an open-plan setting at a vantage location within the shopping centre. Jim realised that a simple “Under New Management” sign was not enough signal to let shoppers know that his fresh produce business had made an all fresh start.
- Legacy store systems and processes that weren’t working needed to be replaced or improved so returning shoppers could see a real difference in the shopping experience.
- The store had to assume a distinctive identity and Jim became the voice of the brand narrative. His personality permeated all corners of the shop for a pleasurable customer experience. Custom designed collaterals helped facilitate the shopper journey around the store.
- The communication platform deploying both product and brand assets had to be scalable and replicable to allow for future expansion of current and future stores.
- The creative execution adopted a hand-crafted style that linked the Urban Farmers Market brand seamlessly to the farmers and local growers working the land.
- The messaging articulated Jim's passion to provide affordable fresh produce to everyday Aussies.
- Recommendations on fit-out harmonised the look & feel across the physical and tactile environments.
"To provide affordable fresh produce for everyday Aussies."
- Urban Farmers Market has attracted a growing number of footfalls from within the East Gardens community and turned these into happy customers.
- With a powerful brand story in the bag, Jim is now ready to go to market seeking out outlets in other suburbs that are ripe for a transformation.
Keen for your brands to make a splash?
You are invited to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply connect on Social Media. We’ll paddle over to you when you are ready.